We’ve Got Screenshots, Gameplay Details and Even a Release Date!
Several details for PES 2019, the next entry in Konami’s soccer game series Pro Evolution Soccer, have recently leaked online. There are leaked screenshots, gameplay features and a possible release date: August 30th.
The leak originated from a Hong Kong PlayStation Store webpage that is currently unavailable. However, the URL of the webpage still has a part that says “PES-2019”. It is currently unknown which platforms PES 2019 will come out on but one could reasonably presume that it’ll be available on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Here’s a list of gameplay features:
- AUTHENTIC LEAGUES: Huge addition of licensed leagues
- NEW MYCLUB: Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
- MAGIC MOMENTS: Player individuality taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits, score great goals with improved shooting motion and animation and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
- THE BEAUTIFUL GAME: Photo-realism with stunning animation flow in 4K HDR
- ML REAL SEASON: Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
“PES 2018 is great off the pitch, but its very foundation begins to disintegrate when the whistle blows for kick-off,” our reviewer wrote. “If you’re only planning to play co-op modes with friends, then PES 2018 is a blast – even though it’s not quite possible to play a slower, methodical match against another human due the openness of the pitch and the ease of stringing together an incisive passing move.”