Castles Drops on Xbox One
Published by BadLand Games, Castle’s story-driven puzzle action, bright colorful graphics, and catchy soundtrack are sure to delight puzzle fans in the mood for some high-stakes competition.
In terms of the storyline, one evening, King Harold was reading a travel magazine about the “Wonders of the World” and marveled at how various monuments brought glory to different kingdoms. With elections coming up, King Harold needed something big to keep the throne. Inspired by the magazine’s monuments, he summoned the kingdom’s best builders to construct the tallest tower anyone has ever seen, and it’s your job to control them!
In Story Mode, you’ll take on 50 levels to try and build King Harold’s tower. Blocks made of different materials and labeled with a variety of construction tools will fall onto a 5×5 grid. Push and match three or more blocks of the same material or tools to complete level goals. Don’t take too long or the blocks will fill up and stop the work to a halt! Finally, you’ll also have to face off against tough weather conditions and five bosses sent by jealous rival King Edmund …
With three modes to choose from, the building action doesn’t stop there:
- STORY: Follow a 50-level story, defeat King Edmund, and make King Harold proud.
- SURVIVAL: Build the tallest tower and try to stay alive!
- VERSUS: Compete against a friend to build the tallest tower. Ambush your opponent by sending more blocks their way.
- Play alone or with a friend.
- Choose from 4 different characters.
- Fight incredible battles against giant enemies that will try to destroy your tower!
- Experience more than 50 levels of gameplay in story mode.
- Face game-changing inclement weather (rain, fog, snow, wind, day and night cycles).
- Enjoy 3 game modes: Story, Survival, and Versus.
- Unlock buildings and the appearance of your characters.
- Watch the village grow and thrive as you climb the tower levels!
Castles is now available digitally on Xbox One for $4.99 in North America, £3.99 in the U.K and €4.99 in Europe.
Source: Press Release