WWE 2K17 Collector’s Edition Announced
2K today announced plans for the WWE 2K17 Collector’s Edition, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise.
Limited to 50,000 copies worldwide, the offering will celebrate the explosive growth and popularity of NXT, WWE’s energetic brand best known for developing and promoting the company’s newest emerging Superstars.
The WWE 2K17 NXT Edition will be available exclusively for the PlayStation 4, as well as Xbox One, at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $99.99.
The WWE 2K17 NXT Edition will include the following items:
- Copy of WWE 2K17 video game
- Exclusive premium packaging
- NXT Enhancement Pack (Playable NXT Superstars: Shinsuke Nakamura, Nia Jax and Apollo Crews, and 50 percent boost in points earned for a player’s MyCareer Superstar while in NXT)
- Exclusive Canvas 2 Canvas lithograph designed by WWE artist Rob Schamberger and autographed by NXT Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura
- Exclusive eight-inch “Demon” Finn Bálor collectible figurine
- Exclusive Topps NXT TakeOver: London Mat Relics Card (All cards will include a piece of authentic ring canvas from the event; All cards will feature one of 14 featured Superstars from event; and Each Superstar’s card will have one of 10 different rarity levels)
- Goldberg Pack: access to two playable versions of legendary WCW® and WWE star Bill Goldberg, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas.
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K17 is not yet rated by the ESRB. WWE 2K17 is currently scheduled for worldwide release on October 11, 2016 for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment systems, as well as Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Consumers who pre-order WWE 2K17 at any participating retailer will receive two playable characters of legendary WCW and WWE star Bill Goldberg, well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas, at no extra cost on launch day. For more information on WWE 2K17 and 2K, visit wwe.2k.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow the game on Twitter and Instagram using the hashtag #WWE2K17 or subscribe on YouTube.
Source: Press Release