Plants vs. Zombies 2 today released Jurassic Marsh Part Two, available now in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
This content update defies extinction with new levels, new zombies, and new plants including Cold Snapdragon, a Premium Plant with the ability to chill zombies out with its frost-breath attack.
Dinosaurs also continue to roam in Jurassic Marsh Part Two with the clubbed-tail Ankylosaurus, and Tyrannosaurus Rex, a dino that can speed zombies up with its roar.
In addition to the content update, Plants vs. Zombies 2 will release a 17-day worldwide mega event, Feastivus, starting tomorrow. Get your holiday sweaters ready, and enjoy zombies nipping at your nose in Feastivus-themed costumes until January 1. Fans will get to enjoy the special Premium Plant, Sap-fling, a plant that can slow zombies down with its sap-filled pine cones!
Below is a summary of all the key features in the update:
- Two new dinosaurs including Tyrannosaurus Rex, a dino that can speed zombies up with its roar, and Ankylosaurus, a dinosaur that can push zombies into plants after smashing them with its tail club.
- Three new primitive plants including Primal Sunflower, Primal Potato Mine, and the Premium Plant, Cold Snapdragon, a plant with a special frost-breath attack.
- New fully-themed costumed zombies.
- 16 new levels – watch out for Dr. Zomboss’s Great King Mechasaurusaur, a dino with shockingly advanced technology.
New endless zone, La Brainsa Tar Pits.
Below is a summary of all the key features in the mega event Feastivus:
- Special Edition Premium Plant including Sap-fling, a plant that slows zombies down with its sap-filled pine cones.
- Hilarious holiday-themed plants and zombies.
- Increased rewards when you win Piñata Party!
Source: Press Release