The Lords of the Fallen Video Review
You might be wondering why Lords of the Fallen sounds so familiar. Well, it’s due to the fact that this is a reboot and technical sequel to the first game of the same name back in 2014. The developers, HexWorks, have stated that this is both a sequel and a reboot. This is because everything in the game takes place 1000 years after the original however, everything else about Lords of the Fallen has been reimagined.
Lords of the Fallen is a soulslike RPG that is bigger and bolder than the original. If you’re wondering about what to expect from the game, here’s a little snippet from the official website: “After an age of the cruellest tyranny, the demon God, Adyr, was finally defeated. But Gods… do not fall forever. Now, aeons later, Adyr’s resurrection draws nigh. As one of the fabled Dark Crusaders, journey through both the realms of the living and the dead in this expansive RPG experience, featuring colossal boss battles, fast challenging combat, thrilling character encounters, and deep, immersive storytelling. Will your legend be one of light… or one of darkness?” Check out our video review below for a full rundown!
Here’s a list of features:
- Embark upon two vast, parallel worlds – that of the living… and the dead
- Master a fast, fluid and challenging combat system
- Overcome epic and colossal boss battles
- Wield devastating magic attacks and character buffs
- Invite a second player to join your campaign in uninterrupted, online multiplayer (only host saves world progress)
- Encounter a wide array of characters, eager to offer a dubious hand…
- Fully customise your own unique character
- Choose from 9 starting character classes, including Knight, Rogue and Fire Apprentice
Will you be jumping into the fray of Lords of the Fallen? Let us know in the comments below.