Button City Video Review
Button City is an indie title from Subliminal and it’s one crafted for everyone in mind. Well, maybe especially those who grew up or played games in the 1990’s. That’s probably because this pastel world takes inspiration from that time period, one where online communities and friendships were just as much a part of the experience as the adventure itself.
Here’s are a few of the features you can expect from Button City, ,straight from PlayStation’s game page:
• Explore a beautiful and lovingly crafted world in a low poly art style.
• Befriend a cast of charming animal characters.
• Complete fun and silly side quests at your own pace.
• Master arcade games to unlock new game modes and prize items!
• Dress up in fun costumes and decorate your room.
Button City, a cute and colorful adventure game in a world of arcades, is officially out and though it may be quite short, it’s also quite fun. You’ll have plenty of quests to complete, puzzles to solve, and items to collect too. You can check out our video review below for all of the details.
If you’re interested in reading our review for yourself then you can find it right here. Does Button City look like your type of adventure? Let us know in the comments below!
Thank you for keeping it locked on COGconnected.