Conrad Is Back in Flashback 2
Publisher Microid, Paul Cuisset, Microids Lyon, and Microids Paris have released the highly anticipated game Flashback 2 today. They also dropped a brand-new launch trailer to celebrate this auspicious day. The game is now available on the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.
Flashback 2 is a 2.5D action adventure RPG and a sequel to the revolutionary 1992 title Flashback. The story takes place in the 22nd century when the United Worlds has expanded throughout the Solar System. However, the Morph invasion led by the fearsome General Lazarus threatens the peace.
Players will step inside the shoes of Conrad B. Hart, the legendary agent of the GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation). In search of his lifelong friend Ian, Conrad will dive once more into an adrenaline-rushing adventure full of twists, turns, and revelations. Worry not because there are few allies and most importantly, his iconic AI-powered weapon A.I.S.H.A.
The key features are:
– Immerse yourself in a vibrant sci-fi/cyberpunk universe and visit multiple environments
– Use A.I.S.H.A., a lethal adaptive weapon enhanced with combat AI.
– A gripping, fluid, and intricate platform shooter.
– A 3D environment for even deeper immersion.
– Designed and developed by the creator of the original, Paul Cuisset.
– The cult game is back with a boost.
– A thrilling and intricate action shooter.
– A potent and adaptive AI-powered weapon.
– A sci-fi universe true to the original Flashback.
Additionally, a retail version of the game is coming to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in North America in 2024.