We’re Getting Closer and Closer to a Vampire Battle Royale
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt is almost here and you know what that means: another Battle Royale game in a market that’s already full of them. Fortunately, this creepy title has something to set it apart from the pack–something other than that fancy Vampire: The Masquerade branding, that is.
Reportedly, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt will be taking the Battle Royale formula and running it through a dark and gritty filter, empowering players with the essence of the supernatural. This means unique vertical travel options, the ability to feed on blood in order to grow stronger, and the necessity to preserve the Masquerade–the illusion that the supernatural does not exist–looming over your head the whole time.
Early Access will be introduced in two Acts, each of which will unlock new areas of Prague, challenges, and lore progression. As if that weren’t enough to draw attention, the game also recently revealed a trailer showing off the Toreador vampire clan, which is surprisingly action-packed for a clan known for being artists. According to this trailer, some die for beauty, but Toreador would rather kill for it.
Game features will include:
- Join the Bloodhunt using supernatural powers and traverse anywhere to battle other players and computer controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
- Show off your vampire fantasy by customizable characters – play as a personalised vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
- Restore The Masquerade – Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with the highest graphical fidelity, Bloodhunt offers reasons to keep fighting with story progression using Acts updates throughout seasons.
- No “pay-to-win” mechanics – created with a player focused mentality.
- Supporting 12 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Spatial Audio support allows players to be fully immersed in the thrill of the hunt: listen for threats before seeing them using the latest 3D Audio technology such as Dolby Atmos where available.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt will be available in Early Access on September 7th, 2021.