Original Stitch Is Now Offering Pokémon Masks in Addition to Shirts
Original Stitch has been offering customizable Pokémon shirts for a nice while now. The clothing company which offers high quality, customizable polos and button down shirts, recently expanded their line to include Pokémon and Star Wars products. The Pokémon line has been available since October of last year, but was recently expanded with an extra 151 designs–one for each of the original 151 Pokémon.
Well now the line has expanded once again, but this time not with new designs, but instead with a whole new product–masks.
You can now order your own customizable Pokémon masks from Original Stitch and all 151 Pokémon are available for purchase. Check out these adorable designs for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander.
Here’s how you make your order:
- Open the link to the Pokémon Shirts page right here
- After that, press “Start Design”
- And choose the “Fashion Goods” option
- Then choose the “Masks” option
- Take a look at the 151 designs at the below of the page and pick out your favorite (though you likely have one in mind already)
- Click on the design and then press the “Choose fabric and size” option
- Choose which fabric you want for the back and what size fits you best
- And add it to your cart
- After that, it’s just your standard payment and shipping info and you’re all good to go!
Worried about ordering from the site? Don’t worry, these are official Pokémon shirts so there’s no worry about the company being a scam or shut down by the Pokémon Company. The site also has bandanas, polos, and button-ups available for purchase. You can choose the design you want, as well as the layout of the shirt. The button-ups are highly customizable offering a range of options from sleeve size, to collar shape.
Two important things to keep in mind:
- These masks are made for fashion and are not medical grade masks and will not offer you the same protection from the COVID virus that a medical grade mask will.
- Orders are only available in the following countries: Japan, United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.