Explore Valley’s Beautiful World Anywhere on Your Switch Next Month
Canadian indie developer Blue Isle Studios has announced that they are bringing their beautiful first-person adventure title, Valley, to the Nintendo Switch next month on March 7th.
Created by the same studio behind Slender: The Arrival and Citadel: Forged with Fire, Valley involves running and jumping through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins, and vast environments using the L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly through Air Functionality). Players will need to control life and death to uncover the secrets of the mysterious valley but your new abilities also have consequences: the more you experience death within the valley, the more the valley will die off around you.
Gameplay features are listed below:
- Power of Movement: Move faster and jump higher – make your way through the world using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate Life and Death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Survival is Key: The more you die in the game, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance Your Player: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: The world is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Players will find the game on the Nintendo Switch eShop for $19.99 USD, the same price its always been on Steam since its release in August 2016.
In our original review, we said the games’ best strength is “its ability to connect gameplay, narrative, and the environment to form a holistic experience.” For more information, check out the game’s official website.
Are you looking forward to playing this on Switch? Let us know in the comments section below.
SOURCE: Press Release