Take Back Hover City on Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch
Midgar Studio and global game publisher Playdius has announced that Hover, the Jet Set Radio/Mirror’s Edge inspired parkour game that originally launched on Steam last year, will hit consoles beginning today.
Hover is a stylish parkour game set in the futuristic world of Hover City which is being controlled by The Great Admin, a government body oppressing the city and its inhabitants. You’ll take charge of a group of rebels deadset on sabotaging The Great Admin all while making amazing jumps and getting ridiculous speeds.
The game costs $24.99 and is already available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. Switch owners can pick this one up tomorrow on September 20th. Hover also adds cross-platform play which allows console and Steam players to play together. While Xbox One, Switch, and PC players can grind around together, those on PS4 can only hook up with PC players. Big surprise there!
Below is a list of features of the game:
- An amazing City: Hover City is a huge futuristic colorful city. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
- Astonishing moves: Slide, bounce, dash and wall-jump through Hover City thanks to your high-tech suit.
- Online multiplayer: Join your friends online at any time and continue the adventure together, whether you are cooperating or working against them. Participate in races, events or score battles created in real time by the community.
- Level up mechanics: Gain experience and unlock chips that improve the aptitudes of your character. You can trade your spare chips in order to get better ones through the E-Swap trading system.
- A customizable experience: Instantly switch from single to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play first or third person or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers you a dynamic experience.
- A dynamic J-Pop inspired soundtrack: composed by Cedric Menendez, with the participation of Hideki Naganuma (Jet Set Radio, Yakuza series).
- Cross-platform*: No barriers allowed! Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC players will be able to play all together. PlayStation®4 owners will be able to encounter PC users. Also, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC users will be able to invite players from their platform’s friend lists.
Are you looking forward to playing Hover? Let us know in the comments below.
SOURCE: Press Release