Rockstar Drops More Rewards on the Road to Nightlife
GTA Online has returned to reward its loyal fanbase with double GTA$ and RP, as well as discounts on some high-end vehicles. The gifts just keep rolling out, especially now, on the precipice of the next big update.
Let’s start with bonuses for businessmen. If you’re a smuggler in Los Santos, then, from now until July 23rd, missions will net you double cash and Reputation. If you’re running a motorcycle club, you can benefit from 25% additional supplies and revenue. If you’re not a CEO or President, Rockstar has, once again, made it easy to get started. Right now, players can take advantage of discounts on every type of business property, to start their own criminal enterprise.
- Executive Offices – 50% off
- Biker Clubhouses – 50% off
- Bunkers – 40% off
- Hangars – 40% off
- Facilities – 30% off
- Yachts, Upgrades & Modifications – 50% off
Furthermore, there are new discounts on motorsport vehicles and modifications.
- Cheval Taipan – 30% off
- Ocelot Pariah – 30% off
- Pegassi Tempesta – 30% off
- Grotti Cheetah – 30% off
- Grotti Stinger – 30% off
- Truffade Z-Type – 30% off
- Karin Armored Kuruma – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Nagasaki Shotaro – 30% off (play a round of Deadline to unlock for purchase)
- Benny’s Upgrades – 30% off (cost to Upgrade Vehicle)
- Engine Upgrades – 30% off
- Handling Upgrades – 30% off
- Brakes – 30% off
- Transmission – 30% off
- Turbo – 30% off
- Suspension – 30% off
- Spoilers – 30% off
However, GTA Online’s vehicle discounts aren’t limited to things that go fast. During the same interval, players can find war machines at a 30% discount.
- Mk II Weapon Upgrades – 25% off (cost to Upgrade to Mk II Weapon)
- Mammoth Avenger & Renovations – 30% off
- Mobile Operations Centers & Renovations – 30% off
- Western Seabreeze – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- FH-1 Hunter – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Buckingham Akula – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- HVY Barrage – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Ocelot Ardent– 30% off
- BF Dune FAV – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Bravado Half-Track – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- BF Ramp Buggy – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
Last but not least, if you logged into GTA Online between June 25th and July 2nd, you can redeem your “Guest List” reward. The sum of $GTA100,000 should be in your bank the next time you log on, and you can pick up Blue Wireframe Bodysuit for free. This is just one in a series of updates leading up to the big Nightlife DLC. Check back for more news and rewards as time goes by.
SOURCE: Press Release