Today Nordic Games officially announced Darksiders Warmastered Edition will be coming to PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Nintendo Wii U. The release for all platforms is set for October 25th 2016 and will retail for USD/EUR 19.99, and GBP for 14,99. Darksiders Warmastered Edition is being developed by the experienced developers at KAIKO, who have already been involved with some of Nordic Games’ projects in the past, like the Xbox One version of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition and Legend of Kay anniversary (for all platforms).
Darksiders Warmastered Edition Features:
- PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
- Native 1080p rendering resolution for console platforms
- 4k support and additional video options for PC
- Doubled all the texture resolutions
- Rendering improvements and rework
- Better shadow rendering quality
- Post processing effects
- 60FPS in moment to moment gameplay (PS4, Xbox One, PC and 30 for Wii U)
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth
Brought before the sacred Charred Council, War is indicted for his crimes and stripped of his powers. Dishonored and facing his own death, War is given the opportunity to return to Earth to search for the truth and punish those responsible.
Comparison shots between the original and the Warmastered Edition will be published early next week. For further information, head on over to the official website.
SOURCE: Press Release