Infinite Warfare Patch Notes
Today, Infinity Ward released the second DLC for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on the PlayStation 4, as well as a bunch of improvements and fixes to the game and a buff to a submachine gun. With the combination of the four new multiplayer maps, a new zombie map and these improvements, COD players have quite a bit to get excited about today!
The second DLC, Continuum, includes four new multiplayer maps; Excess, which is a remake of Rust from MW2, Turista, Scrap, and Archive. It also includes the newest zombies map: Shaolin Shuffle. The latest patch arrived alongside the DLC and offers fixes to the VPR submachine gun, a couple maps and allows players to earn slide medals easier, amongst other improvements. Check out the patch notes from the official Infinite Warfare Reddit below.
- VPR adjustments:
- Recoil and gun kick provide a little more consistency
- Damage adjustments
- Fixed a bug that would double up on hit markers
- Increased clip/stock size
- Decreased reload times
- Various map fixes
- Slide challenges: added a grace period to make slide medals and challenges easier to get
- Fix for a bug where enabling and disabling Hardcore Mode would not correctly keep Respawn Delay values in sync for the mode
- Fix for the player being damaged by their own Shockwave while using Reactive Armor
- Disabling Gestures while in Phase Shift
- CWL adjustments:
- Removed grace period times for Overdrive and Active Camo. This means you will no longer be refunded the Payload even if killed just after activating the Payload
- Lowered score requirements for all Payload weapons except Claw to make them more viable for use
- Banning silencers for all weapons
This latest patch for Infinite Warfare is available on the PS4 and Xbox One.