Black Friday Deals: Xbox Live and Microsoft Store
With less than two weeks to go until one of the biggest shopping days for anything video game related, Black Friday deals on Xbox Live and in the Microsoft Store are beginning to be revealed. If you have been waiting for the right time to pick up some big name games, a brand new console or the latest accessories, this might be the time to do so! Microsoft is offering some great deals, so as a gift for yourself or others, the opportunity you’ve been waiting for is fast approaching.
While deals in the Microsoft store begin on November 24, the day before Black Friday, if you’re an Xbox Live Gold member, you’ll have access to these digital deals starting on Nov.18, four days before the deals run for the general public on November 22-28. How sweet is that?
Microsoft is promising more than 250 deals on Xbox One and Xbox 360 digital games, movies, and TV shows, plus more exclusive offers for Xbox Live Gold members. So far, Microsoft has only shared a few of the deals, all of which sound pretty great. Below are the deals revealed so far for both Xbox Live members, and in the Microsoft Store.
Xbox Live Gold Deals
- Up to 10% savings on “most sales titles” for Xbox Live Gold members
- Discounts on Windows 10 games, including Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Batman: The Telltale Series, and Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
- Gears of War 4 – $25 off
- ReCore – $20 off
Microsoft Store Deals
- Xbox One S Bundles with $25 Gift Code and Select Game (to be revealed later) – $249.99
- Xbox One Wireless Controllers (various designs) – $39.99
- Xbox One Wireless Controller with Play and Charge Kit – $39.99
- Xbox Design Lab – Free Engraving (usually $9.99)
- Xbox One Stereo Headset – $39.99
- HTC VIVE VR Headset – $100 Gift Code with Purchase
- Oculus Rift VR Headset – $100 Gift Code with Purchase
- 50% off Select Xbox Games (to be revealed later)
- Xbox Live 3-Month Gold Membership – $14.99