Square Enix today announced that the classic tale of magic, monsters and friendship, FINAL FANTASY V, is now available on Steam for PC.
Embark on an epic adventure as heroes are driven together by fate: Bartz and his chocobo companion, Princess Lenna of Castle Tycoon, the mysterious Galuf, and the pirate captain Faris. Players will follow their four unlikely heroes as they embark on a journey to restore life to the world’s four elemental crystals, which are on the verge of destruction.
Features included in FINAL FANTASY V on PC:
- Enhanced characters and graphics created by veteran character designer Kazuko Shibuya
- Updated controls and a newly optimised active-time battle system for an even more fluid PC experience
- A job and ability system featuring 26 unique classes that allows players to freely customise their heroes to fit their unique play style
- The Sealed Temple, an additional dungeon originally featured in the 2006 version of FINAL FANTASY V for Game Boy Advance
- Enuo, an optional boss created by renowned designer Tetsuya Nomura
- Full Steam trading cards and achievements
FINAL FANTASY V is now available on Steam. For more info, visit the Steam Final Fantasy V website.
SOURCE: Square Enix Press Release