Do You Have the Goods to Win It All?
Fans of the Street Outlaws franchise and fans of racing games are both in for a good time soon as Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All just dropped an announcement trailer that might as well be a visual adrenaline rush. This one-minute-long video does an excellent job of getting gamers hyped for more cutthroat competitive racing action.
This upcoming title will allow for a wide variety of customization options, vehicle mods, and recruits you can use to build the ultimate support crew. It’s also dripping with the style fans have come to expect from Street Outlaws, complete with appearances from drivers on the show.
This video does an excellent job of conveying the atmosphere of the game through top-notch sound design and fast-paced editing. It may not share a lot of specific information on the game, but the accompanying press release goes into much more detail.
Key features include:
- Build the ultimate support crew with drivers from the show like Ryan Martin, Big Chief, AZN, Lizzy, Farmtruck and more, earning access to better parts to improve your ride and winnings
- Race 26 drag vehicles plus 5 challenge cars in 36 unique locations and awesome events
- Customize your machines with over 250 parts, including rims, ,[sic] parachutes, window tints, and smoke colors, with even more options for personalizing your garage
- Compete for Street Outlaw fame against other players in asynchronous online multiplayer and leaderboards
- Experience intense racing action with HD visuals and HDR lighting made with Unreal Engine, as well as 60 FPS gameplay on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S consoles
- Plug and play racing wheel support on PlayStation and Xbox consoles for select Thrustmaster® peripherals*
All in all, Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All is shaping up to be a title racing fans should keep an eye on. We can’t wait to see what else this game has in store for us.
Street Outlaws 2: Winner Takes All will be available for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in Fall 2021. It is now open for pre-order.
What’s your favorite racing game? Let us know down in the comments, or hit us up on Twitter or Facebook.
Source: Press Release