Stay Off the Roads
It looks like the rumors were true. The latest patch notes for Fortnite update 2.79 (13.40 on PC) have arrived, and cars, pickup trucks, and semis are officially coming to the game. Be sure to check out the implemented fixes below, and then start your engines.
- Mouse cursor appearing on PC when playing with controller
Fortnite Battle Royale fixes
- Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations
- XP bar can be visually incorrect while in a match/incorrect leveling up
- Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug unable to be picked up while recharging if dropped by another player.
- “Deal damage within 10s of landing from the Whirlpool at Hydro 16” should say “at The Yacht” instead.
- “Land at Frenzy Farm/The Yacht and finish Top 25” not counting in Duos/Squads.
Creative mode fixes
- Billboards broken in islands that used Roboto.
- Multi-selected items do not rotate properly on grid snap
Fortnite Save the World fixes
- Certain new weapon perks are missing on new weapons.
- ‘Weapons: Super Powers’ Quest doesn’t always progress.
- Quest’ Eliminate: Down with a Boom’ does not track Lobber eliminations.
- ‘Search and Rescue’ Quest missing Mission.
Fortnite mobile fixes
- Audio delay on Nintendo Switch.
Information data-mined by known Fortnite leaker HypeX has also revealed the consistency in which you’ll see the new vehicles spawn in at.
- Car spawn rate is 35%
- Truck spawn rate is 35%
- Taxi spawn rate is 35%
Are you excited about the latest update to Fortnite? Have you been waiting for cars to finally make their way to the game? Sound off in the comment section below and let us know what you think.
Thank you for keeping it locked on COGconnected.
- For amazing videos, head over to our YouTube page HERE.
- Follow us on Twitter HERE.
- Our Facebook page HERE.
- Our Instagram page HERE.
- Listen to our podcast on Spotify or anywhere you listen to podcasts.
- If you are a fan of cosplay, check out our cosplay features HERE.