Get Back In The Fight
The smoke has cleared, and the dust has settled on the final content update for Battlefield V, simply titled update 7.0. While players of the game have been enjoying the new features, it would be an understatement to say that the upgrade didn’t come without its hitches. EA and Dice, however, are committed to making the game as smooth as possible – and it starts with update 7.1.
The patch has no release date as of yet, but according to the notes, it will come in at 3.65 GB on PC, 1.26 GB on PS4, and 2.13 GB on Xbox One. You can find the full patch notes below:
- K31/43 is no longer able to fire an extra bullet while switching firing modes
- K31/43 no longer has accuracy issues
- Welrod now properly has 6+1 magazine size and operates as open bolt
- Fixed some instances where K31/43 sniper scopes had the German post crosshair instead of the correct Swiss crosshair.
- Fixed an issue what would cause the soldiers models to not show in the frontend
- Fixed the cosmetics that went missing with the previous update
- Fixed the Welrod Master Dogtag which had the incorrect icon
- Provence – Players will no longer get stuck on top of the ammo box
- Provence – The water on the map is no longer bulletproof
- Twisted Steel – Frontlines – Removed the vehicles for the US team within the squad reinforcement menu
- Outpost – Fixed an exploit that could give a team an unfair scoring advantage
- General stability improvements
What are your thoughts on the upcoming patch for Battlefield V? Have you been enjoying update 7.0? Sound off in the comment section below and let us know what you think. And as long as you’re here, don’t forget to check out our weekly cosplay feature, this time around showcasing the seductive Laney Jade.