Both Persona Dancing Games Playable At E3
Atlus has confirmed what we’ve all been waiting for: Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Person 5: Dancing in Starlight will hit Western dance floors in 2019.
Both titles will release in the United States and Europe early next year on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. E3 attendees can play a hands-on demo at the Atlus/Sega booth in the West Hall #5222 between June 12th to the 14th.
Below is a list of features for both games:
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo / block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favourite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favourite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favourite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favourite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfil character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.
Both games were released in Japan last month as Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night. They are follow-ups to 2015’s Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
The dancing games, while not as popular as the mainline games, have been successful in their own ways. Fans have been patiently waiting for this announcement, so kudo to Atlus on making it happen.
Are you excited to get your groove on? Share your thoughts down below.
SOURCE: Press Release