Just Dance 2019 Will Be Coming to All Consoles This October
Ubisoft finally revealed what we all knew was coming: Just Dance 2019 will be coming this October to Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, and Xbox 360.
Just announced at Ubisoft’s E3 conference, Just Dance opened the conference with a lively performance that got the crowd hyped up.
For information on Just Dance, check out the trailer below!
ABOUT JUST DANCE 2019: Wherever life takes you, Just Dance 2019 beats to the rhythm of your life moments! Whether there’s something to celebrate or for no reason at all, Just Dance is there for every occasion! Just Dance 2019 Features:
- With Just Dance Unlimited, dance to more than 400 songs all year long. A 1-month trial is included with every purchase.
- 8 exclusive new choreographies created with the help of kids’ development experts to encourage healthy movement.
- Dynamic new home page features seasonal and special event playlists, game news highlights and a new community section.
The official Just Dance website lists the key features as:
- With Just Dance Unlimited, dance to more than 400 songs all year long. A one-month trial is included with every purchase.
- Jump in to an even more personalised experience as the game learns your dancing habits and suggests content you like.
- Eight exclusive choreographies created with the help of kids’ development experts to encourage healthy movement.
- Use your smartphone to track moves – no PlayStation Move or Kinect needed! Up to six players can play together.
This article will be constantly updated throughout today’s E3, so check back for more information on Just Dance!