The Realistic Soccer Game Is Coming This August!
Last month, we reported on leaked details for Konami’s upcoming soccer game PES 2019 and, on Wednesday, an official reveal trailer was uploaded onto YouTube. Check it out below!
The trailer partially confirms a release date that we reported: August 30th for the EU/AU. For North America, the game comes out two days earlier on August 28th.
A press release for PES 2019 also confirms the leaked in-game features that were reportedly in the game:
- AUTHENTIC LEAGUES: Huge addition of licensed leagues
- NEW MYCLUB: Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
- MAGIC MOMENTS: Player individuality taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits, score great goals with improved shooting motion and animation and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
- THE BEAUTIFUL GAME: Photo-realism with stunning animation flow in 4K HDR
- ML REAL SEASON: Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
“Konami has listened to the fans and has put their changes and suggestions at the forefront of what makes PES 2019 the best addition to the franchise yet,” said Jonas Lygaard, a Konami executive. “Our number one desire is to give the fans more of what they want and delivering it sooner than ever before.”
Notably, no last-gen console versions of PES 2019 were announced in the official trailer. The previous entry in the PES series, PES 2018, was a cross-gen title.
PES 2019 is expected to come out on August 28th/30th for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.