Everything Hitman Has to Offer in One Box
Plenty of time has passed since IO Interactive debuted the first episode of Hitman. Now, Warner Bros is bringing it back via the Hitman: Definitive Edition, which includes everything you can hope to find in Season 1.
Hitman: Definitive Edition is available for the PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One, enhanced for the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. A new edition entails all previously released DLC and bonus content. New disguises inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas—previous IO Interactive games—are now available in the boxed copy. This is the Danish Studio’s way of celebrating 20 years in development, inviting players along for the ride.
Previously, when Hitman launched, content was released in self-contained episodes. This new version allows players to experience as much as possible in one sitting. Furthermore, there’s no neglecting the bonuses. Here’s everything players can look forward to in the boxed copy:
- IO Interactive’s 20th Anniversary Outfit Bundle – Three new outfits inspired by Freedom Fighters, Kane & Lynch and Mini Ninjas
- HITMAN Season One (Main Game) – Seven exotic locations from the first season, including Paris, Sapienza, Marrakesh, Bangkok, Colorado and Hokkaido, along with the ICA Facility
- HITMAN Game of the Year Edition Content – Four missions from the Patient Zero Campaign, three themed Escalation Contracts that unlock three unique weapons, as well as the Clown Suit, Cowboy Suit and Raven Suit from the recent Game of the Year Edition digital release
- HITMAN Summer Bonus Episode – Featuring ICA bonus missions in Sapienza and Marrakesh
- HITMAN: Blood Money Requiem Pack – Including the Requiem Suit, Pale Duck Explosive and ICA Chrome Pistol
- All featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and game updates from HITMAN Season One and the HITMAN Game of the Year Edition
It’s been a while since IO Interactive wrapped up development of Hitman, so maybe we can look forward to new Ideas in the near-future. Stay tuned for updates.
SOURCE: Press Release