No Need to Delete Any Games to Make Room for Extinction
The giant-slaying action game is the new project from Killer Instinct dev Iron Galaxy and is available for download now. The file size has been revealed for the PlayStation 4 version of Extinction and it is remarkably small.
When viewed directly on the product page of the PlayStation Store it says the action game is going to take up 2.77 GB of free space on the hard disk drive of the home console.
In addition to being a digital download, Extinction is also getting a physical release. You can order the disc version with this link on Amazon as well as check out Amazon’s features list for the game below:
- Deep story campaign – protect the human population across an abundant story campaign, rescuing as many civilians as possible and taking down brutal opponents
- Dynamic side missions – complete numerous side missions with various objectives, earning upgrades to Aid you in your campaign
- Skill-based combat – travel Horizontal and vertically, perform wall runs, and use your whip as a vault to perform devastating air assault, moving freely around a fully destructible environment
- Innumerable Battle Scenarios – Every battlefield is different from the last, ensuring a unique combat situation each time you play
- Extinction Mode – Fight off a continuous horde of assailants as wave after wave of ogres and their minions attack without relent
Extinction will be released on the 10th of April in the North American region.