Games in the Amazon Appstore Are Now Offering Real-Life Rewards
Starting today, April 6, the Amazon Appstore is kicking off a month-long event in which mobile gamers can claim rewards while having fun. New Challenges have appeared in the store, available for a variety of games. Thus, if you’ve ever wanted gifts just for playing games on your phone, there’s never been a better event.
So the story goes, the month of April shall witness an update across a variety of games. New achievements are available as of today, and all you have to do is play your favorite Amazon games to earn real-world rewards. Some of the games with redeemable challenges include Family Farm Seaside, Survival Arena, Caesars Slots, Seekers Notes, Sweet Road.
As for how exactly you can earn your in-game achievements, there are various challenges: finding in-game Easter eggs, reaching a certain level, or even making in-app purchases. Of course, each game will have its own set of goals for claiming Amazon goods. You can find an outline of specific examples below:
- April 6-15: Purchase the “Amazon Special Offer” in-game item in Caesars Slots and get an Echo Dot
- April 6-15: Place in the top 3 in Survival Arena competitions titled “Challenges” and get an Amazon device (1st place: Echo, 2nd place: Echo Dot, 3rd place: FireTV Stick)
- April 6-15: Reach level 21 and register the clover statue in Family Farm Seaside for $5 in Amazon credit (new users only)
- April 16-22: Complete the Easter Egg Hunt in Seekers Notes and get $5 or more in Amazon Credit
- April 16-22: Clear the final level on the Candy House stage in Sweet Road $10 in Amazon Credit
- April 23-29: Clear level 10 of the Treasure Hunt in Toy Party and get $10 in Amazon Credit
Several game developers are involved in the Amazon Appstore’s challenges, including FunPlus, Playtika, Mytona, CookApps, and more. Specific challenges will even offer the pieces to a six-piece puzzle. Completing the puzzle will go a step further in the prize pool, granting anywhere from $1000 Amazon credit to a $50 Echo Dot or Fire tablet. To find out more about the Amazon Challenges, you can visit www.amazon.com/challenges. You have until the 29th to participate.
Does this Amazon event seem like a worthwhile venture? Have you played Amazon games before? Let us know in the comments below.
SOURCE: Press Release