Celebrate the World of GTA Online with a New Game Mode and More Rewards
It’s time to celebrate Valentine’s Day with GTA Online, and what better way than to swear undying love? That’s right; if you die your partner dies in the latest PvP mode, “Til Death Do Us Part.” In addition to new ways to engage other players online, no pun intended, there are now a host of new items. Better yet, there are discounts aplenty and double rewards for participation. Double GTA$ & RP are a guarantee, and you have from now until February 19th.
Here are the new in-game features you will find in GTA Online, today.
Till Death Do Us Part: Up to four pairs of star-crossed lovers take part in the ultimate GTA Online quadruple date: each couple has one life between them, so remember to look out for your partner – if they die, so do you.
Slasher: The shotgun-wielding Slasher stalks up to seven Hunted, equipped only with flashlights. After three minutes, the Hunted get shotguns of their own to turn the tables on the Slasher.
Resurrection: Nothing says ‘team building exercise’ like bringing your buddy back into the game by shooting some chump on the other team in the back of the head. But remember that it goes both ways – until you’ve wiped them out completely, they can always come back.
Deadline: Suit up and outmaneuver the enemy while mounted upon a blazingly fast Nagasaki Shotaro. Emitting a devastating beam of light in your wake as you ride through the arena, competitors unfortunate enough to come into contact with your trail meet an immediate and fiery end.
Lost vs. Damned: It’s Angels against Devils in the ultimate battle of the soul. Each match flips between day and night for 60 seconds at a clip, with advantages including regenerated Armor and Health and improved weapon options depending on the time – day for the Angels and night for the Devils.
And share the love this Valentine’s Day with Double GTA$ Bodyguard & Associates Salaries for your Organization members.
Of course, there’s no GTA Online update without the addition of another legendary vehicle. This time around, it’s the Vapid Hustler coming straight to you. If that’s not enough, there are a myriad of in-game deals going on right now. Take advantage of discounts on vehicles, clothing, weapons, and property.
- Albany Roosevelt (Sports Classic) – 25% off
- Albany Roosevelt Valor (Sports Classic) – 25% off
- HVY Barrage (Military) – 35% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Nagasaki Shotaro (Motorcycle) – 25% off (available for purchase after completing a round of Deadline)
- RCV (Emergency) – 35% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Ocelot Stromberg (Sports Classic/Weaponized) – 25% off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Nagasaki Buzzard (Attack Helicopter) – 25% off
- All 10-car Properties (including High-End Apartments, Garages and Stilt Houses) – 25% off
- Executive Offices – 25% off
Clothing and Accessories Discounts
- All Valentine’s clothing – 25% off
- Doomsday Heist Tattoos – 25% off
- Smuggler’s Run clothing – 25% off
Look forward to many more GTA Online updates throughout the year. Until more events, modes, and items come our way,
SOURCE: Press Release