Looks Like SteelSeries Has Done It Again
SteelSeries has come forth with a gaming mouse that will make rivals cringe. The goal of this particular piece of hardware is to get the most accurate sensors and to eliminate response delay. As a result, the technology functions like a true extension of the brain. Introducing the Rival 600 with the TrueMove3+ system.
Revealed at CES 2018, the Rival 600 comes with a dual move sensor feature that’s ideal for competitive gamers. Along with incredibly accurate tracking, it offers the lowest lift-off distance in the market. Your cursor will always be where you want it to be, and as you can imagine, that means the difference between victory and rage-quitting.
“This is a breakthrough in gaming mouse sensor technology,” said SteelSeries CEO, Ehtisham Rabbani. “We took a massive leap forward in sensor innovation with Pixart with the TrueMove3 sensor in the Rival 310 and Sensei 310. Now we’re taking that innovation even further by combining the true 1-to-1 tracking of the TrueMove3 with a second optical sensor for precision. It’s the only dual optical sensor system in the world that can offer this level of precision and accuracy of movement.”
Details and specs for the Rival 600 arrive today in a press release. None can deliver a better rundown of their benefits than SteelSeries themselves, who crafted the mouse with endless customization features. Gamers can make the most of every single gaming experience by configuring it to suit their needs—much like the sleek and sexy keyboard the company revealed several months back.
TrueMove3 System Features
- 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor that SteelSeries built with sensor industry leader, PixArt.
- Ultra-low-latency, rapid-response tracking delivers the most natural and accurate mouse movement.
- 1-to-1 tracking from 100 to 12,000 CPI delivers true esports performance.
- Custom-engineered TrueMove3 SROM dramatically reduces response time and greatly increases accuracy.
- Second sensor allows gamers to adjust their lift-off distance like never before.
- Customize when the sensor stops and starts tracking when the mouse is lifted off its mat.
- Second sensor also features linear optical detection for true depth perception for the world’s most precise lift-off detection down to 0.5mm.
Rival 600 Gaming Mouse
- Customizable weight and balance options for up to 256 different combinations.
- Adjustable weight throughout the body of the mouse. Weighs just 96g without weights and comes with eight included 4g weights.
- Left/right clicks feature a revolutionary reinforced trigger system that delivers the best clicks in gaming.
- Includes SteelSeries’ exclusive 60-million click mechanical switches ensure every type of press is executed with precision.
- Whether gamers use a claw grip or palm grip, the shape will provide perfect comfort for long and intense gaming sessions.
- Pure silicone grips and an ultra-durable soft touch finish.
- 32-bit ARM processor that allows gamers to save CPI settings, button remappings and macros and lighting effects on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments.