AKA The Better Version of Street Fighter V
Like the setting of the sun or the start of the harvest, another version of Street Fighter is upon us. An Amazon listing has appeared for Street Fighter V Arcade Edition, coming to PC and PS4 early next year.
Features coming to the Arcade Edition include:
- Arcade mode – choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
- Gallery – unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through arcade mode
- Extra battle – complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018
- New v-triggers – each character will have two v-triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system
- New visuals – the user interface is being redesigned with new Color schemes, revised menus and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects
There’s no price listed yet, but that’s only a matter of time. Like vanilla Street Fighter V, the Arcade Edition is coming out on PC and PS4. The current release date is set for January 16th, 2018. Apparently you can unlock all of the DLC by completing in-game challenges? Are there other AAA games that do this? That seems downright neighborly on Capcom’s part, although I’m sure the in-game grind required is absolutely savage.