Destiny 2 Going Down For Maintenance
Destiny 2 has been met with a ton of praise and it’s snapping records, including the best-selling day one game on the PSN in history. It also debuts at the top of the Japanese sales charts and had the biggest launch week of any console game this year with over one million players for eight consecutive days. Despite the success, the game has encountered some bugs and glitches. Today, we learned Bungie has updated their ‘Known Issues’ list in an effort to prepare for the upcoming Faction Rallies event.
In terms of the upcoming maintenance, there will be a few periods where the servers will be down on September 25th. During this time, update 1.0.3 will be ready for download once the scheduled maintenance is complete:
- 6 AM PDT: Players will no longer be able to sign in to Destiny 2.
- 7 AM PDT: All online players will be removed from Destiny
- 12 PM PDT: Expected maintenance conclusion, Destiny 2 Update 1.0.3 available.
Below is the complete list of known issues at this time following the most recent patch, as per the official Bungie Blog.
Destiny 2 Known Issues:
- Trials of the Nine was not disabled properly at this week’s ritual reset. Moving forward, players should expect this activity to be available each Friday at 10 AM PDT through Tuesday at 2 AM PDT.
- The quest step “His Highness’s Seal” is not properly incrementing when players acquire Emperor Seals.
- Occasionally, objects aren’t properly spawning within the Exodus Crash Nightfall strike. Players may need to relaunch the activity for objectives to properly spawn.
- Public event completions are not properly granting Clan XP upon completion.
- Clan Engrams are not being rewarded to some qualifying players. NOTE: If a player leaves a clan and joins a new clan mid-week, they will not be able to earn further Clan Engrams until the following weekly reset.
- If a player creates a new character after an alternate character has earned a raid key on a given week, the key will be erroneously removed from character Inventory. NOTE: Raid keys are removed, by design, with each weekly ritual reset.
Eververse: Query Failed
We have recently identified and are working with our partners to address issues that are causing some players to encounter delays in receiving their purchased Silver due to “Silver Sync Pending” or “Query Failed” errors.
If a Silver purchase has been made but has not yet appeared in-game, players may need to follow the below troubleshooting steps.
- Fully close the Destiny game application
- Clear the console cache
- Relaunch Destiny
- Select any character
- Silver should be credited directly to your inventory.
Destiny 2 is now available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, with a PC release slated for October 24th.