And It So Happens They’re All Related to Multiplayer.
BioWare’s support for Mass Effect Andromeda is ongoing. Hence, they’ve released update 1.10 which applies a series of fixes to several multiplayer bugs. Unfortunately, doesn’t doesn’t change or add anything to single-player. And if it does, the change is not listed.
For starters, players who use First Aid with the Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heal enemies. So it’s no longer a double-edged sword. Additionally, Siphon and Bulwark weapons no longer cause the screen to blink red/yellow.
You can find the full patch notes for Mass Effect Andromeda 1.10 below:
- Veteran ranks of characters will only drop after all characters of that rarity have been unlocked to rank 10.
- Naladen explosion now deals damage when Cryo or Incendiary Ammo are equipped.
- Fixed issue where Dwindling Supplies and Empty Resupply mission modifiers would not function correctly if a player left the game.
- Dhan shotgun now properly primes enemies.
- Fixed issue where Bulwark, Siphon, and Concussive variants of pistols and sniper rifles would prime enemies too slowly when using special ammo.
- Fixed issue where using Supply Pack Transmitter would reduce spare ammo if Empty Resupply mission modifier was active.
- Using First Aid with Supply Pack Transmitter no longer heals enemies.
- Fixed issue that caused screen to blink red/yellow when using Siphon and Bulwark weapons.
- Rank XIV Common Characters are no longer displayed as Rank XV
The update will automatically download on Origin. Stay tuned for more as time goes by.