New Hero Coming to Paragon
Epic Games have revealed earlier today that the newest hero will be coming to the popular MOBA, Paragon soon! This latest character will join Morigesh, who was just brought into the game at the beginning of this month. This hero is someone many players will get excited about, as he shows that the developers of the game have been listening to the community’s feedback!
The new character is Revenant, who is a ranged Hero. This is perfect for everyone that has been asking Epic Games to add some more ranged characters into the mix, amongst the recent flood of melee heros as of late. Revenant was revealed in an awesome new teaser trailer earlier today and he looks really badass! Revenant will be coming to the game next Tuesday, April 25th. This newest hero will be free to use as well.
Revenant comes as part of the outstanding release schedule, as Epic Games promised a new character approximately every 3 weeks! For a closer look at Revenant, you can look at his description and the breakdown of his abilities below.
Revenant (Fury, Corruption) is an unholy melding of malevolent spirit and vicious bounty hunter. An ability Carry, Revenant relies on isolating targets and collecting bounties in order to snowball past the enemy carry.
- Hand Cannon (LMB/R2) – Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
- Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) – Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
- Scar (E/Circle) – Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
- Obliterate (Q/Square) – Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
- Reckoning (R/Triangle) – Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
Paragon is currently available as a free-to-play title in open beta on PC and PS4. Check out the teaser for Revenant below, and keep it locked for all of the latest Paragon updates!